Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ERA talk...

Any idea what CNG stands for in the past? It means, cheap and good… What about now? Hmmm, it means confirmed no good! *lol* This is what the taxi uncle told me, interesting….


Went to Liang Court with my colleagues for our Lunch @ Macdonald today and I had Mcspicy meal *sinful* :P We went to Medi-ya for a walk after our meal and I intend to buy some fruits to munch on later and to my horror… 1 box of grapes form Japan, which is less than 30 grapes in a box cost S$129, 1 peach S$11.50! *omg* But of course it look really big and nice, the price is really insanely crazy… Was pretty busy today and time flies so fast~ I love it :P


Hubby came across a website yesterday which linked him to ERA website and so he decided to signed up for the talk for today at hersing building @ 7pm… and guess what, he included my name in as well…. *lol* We arrived TPY at about 630pm and it was still early and decided to head for dinner first… There is one huge food market there but all shops was closed O-O, guess they only operate in the day time… Finally saw 1 coffee shop and we settle down with duck rice with chao siew for two pax which cost us S$9.00…. EeewWwww… expensive and not really nice… I missed my teochew porridge at Sembawang… Fussy me, keep complaining… :P


Lots of people signed up for the ERA talk, about 30-40 pax and seats are limited. They provide refreshment as well and the building/place was nicely done up. The session was held at Level 7 and there was a pool in the open space, the design is exactly like Amara Sanctuary, just that the view is not that Sanctuary… Only HDB flats :P There are gyms and karaoke as well. It was only today that I know that ERA is the only property company that is a listed Company in Singapore… Well, the talk ended at about 9pm and hubby was asking me whether he should join and I was telling him he must have the passion and interest first… He had a short conversation with the “team director” and came back to me for discussion and guess what, hubby decided to go for it! *jia you my dear* ^^ You can definitely do it ^^ We paid S$695.50 for the course and it can be claimed back if he can made S$9500 in nine months.


Reached home at about 1000pm and I was very tired but still have to help hubby with his work as he have to deliver some goods tomorrow… There is a new showing at channel U right now, looks good and I’m gona catch it tonight~ I guess the show is call “Ming Zhong Zhu Ding, Wo Ai Ni” After finishing the stuff, I went for shower… When I got out of shower hubby asked to to rest on the bed as he wanted to give me a massage… *lol* But I rejected, stupid hor… hahahahaha…. The reason is because, my back isn’t aching and wanted him to read up more on net on what’s property about J We had a short conversation before I head to my dreamland… ;)



Give It A Shot


Question: There are 3 frogs on a leaf. If one of them decided to jump off the leaf into the water, how many frogs are there left on the leaf?

Answer: Three!

Why? The frog only DECIDED to jump! It didn’t!

Dreaming of a personal accomplishment, most people make the mistake of waiting…
- Waiting until they’ve been trained


- Waiting till someone say’s they are ready


- Waiting till they have the proper tools


- Waiting till they’re better


- Waiting till they’re hired


- Waiting till they’ve been given the assignment

Ponder over this, my friends. Are you not unlike the frog; who decides to do this, decides to do that, but ended up not doing any?

In life, we have to make many decisions. Some easy; some hard. Most mistakes are not made by wrong decisions; Most mistakes are made due to our inability to take a right decision at the right time.

We have to live with the consequences of our decisions. And that is RISK.


No comments:

Post a Comment