Busy day at work today and yay, it's Friday tomorrow followed by a long weekend ^^
Hubby called me during my lunch and I asked whether can we can catch "UP" today instead of Friday as I can't wait to watch the show... Hubby agreed straight away without thinking and asked me to book the tickets ^^ I didn't book the ticket online as for weekday it's only S$6 when i pay using my UOB card in Cathay... So, I thought that we can head down to purchase the ticket instead of paying S$8.50 :P
Ended up, we head to TBP GV for our movie instead of CWP Cathay as the show will start at 7.10pm. As usual, there is always plenty of seats available at TBP. Hubby queue up to get my favourite Nacho while I was in the washroom.. I loooooooooveeee Nacho <3
What is the movie about?
A young Carl Fredrickson meets a young adventure spirited girl named Ellie. They both dream of going to a Lost Land in South America. 70 years later, Ellie has died. Carl remembers the promise he made to her. Then, when he inadvertently hits a construction worker, he is forced to go to a retirement home. But before they can take him, he and his house fly away. However he has a stowaway aboard. An 8 year old boy named Russell, whose trying to get an assisting the elderly badge. Together, they embark in an adventure, where they encounter talking dogs, an evil villain and a rare bird named Kevin.
Carl Fredricksen the retired ballon salesman, Russell the wilderness Explorer & Dug the lovable golden mutt ^^

The first 5-8 minutes of the movie itself is enough to melt even the toughest heart of a person. Up is also a tear-jerker, so if you're a sensitive soul, get some pieces of tissue paper first (T-T), I have actually teared twice!
Visual of the feature is without doubt imaginative and colorful. Highly Recommended! I will give "UP" 10 out of 10! This show is suitable for anyone/everyone~ Oh yea, the movie last about 100 minutes and I can watch it again ^^ Again, 2 thumbs and 2 legs up :P
After the show, we walked down to buy my favourite soya bean milk drink from Mr Bean and then quickly head home to catch the 10pm show, showing on channel U, it seem that we are addicted to the show and it's only the 3rd episode today~ Yeah, we are back home on time ^^ *phew*
Alrighty, bed time~ Zzzzzzzzz
Measure of Success
Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life,
as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment