Sunday, August 2, 2009

Buffet Dinner @ Pariss Marina Square

Dragged myself out of the bed at about 11.15am, if not I will have a terrible headache. Hubby woke up at 12.30pm, he slept too much and here comes the headache... Both of us was very tired, hubby woke up at 5am+ to drive me and the jiemeis to Lynn's house.

Went for our brunch at triple 8 and head to NTUC to purchase some grocery before heading back home. Upload the photographs to facebook but it keep showing me errors, I was pretty frustrated >.<

Received a call from Lynn at about 430pm asking me to recommend nice buffet, I was a little stunned as it seem like she asked the wrong person *lol* Her hubby, Thomas was saying buffet at Royal Plaza so I helped them to check out the contact info for her to check out the prices and about fifteen minutes later she called and suggest to head to ECP for seafood and again, 10 minutes later she called back and said there's some events going on at ECP and there is road closure. Anyway, so I went to search in goggle to check out and found 2 buffet which is Pariss at Marina and Vienna at Novena, told Lynn about it and she made the booking for Pariss. SO, out dinner at 6pm~
Quickly prepare myself and told Lynn that I will be late as I will be taking the train to town myself but hubby told me that he will send me there, yipppee ^^ Hubby prepared his laptop as his plan is to rot at the cafe there to wait for me to be ready and he can send me home... *lol* But guess what, a little slow traffic at woodlands area and I'm still late. Target to reach 615pm but ended up 6.40pm due to the slow traffic. On our way I sms Aurora and asked whether he bf will be waiting for her at MS anot, if so he can join my hubby the rotting session *lol* Ended up she took train... Anyway, Thomas and Lynn was very nice, they asked my hubby to join along the dinner as well :) Thank you both...No idea why, Ronny is always the last one to reach =x *keke* All of us look very tired but still, we chatted happily and enjoy the dinner session. We took some photographs as well... Here it's;

I'm the fattest in the group *bleah*


Dinner lasted for about 2 hours + and Lynn & Thomas will be flying off to Taiwan/HK tomorrow ^^ Can I have my holiday too? JustGenting will do *lol* During our dinner, we was saying OMG, it's Monday tomorrow... Why does weekend always pass sooooo fast :(
Asked Lynn what is their itinerary for Taiwan and both of them have no idea, his hubby was saying will decide when they get there -___-"
Anyway, I told her to inform me about their flight timing and hotel location and I will draft out a itinerary for them. Sent Aurora and Ronny to Woodlands MRT station and head home. First thing I did was to quickly on my computer to draft out the itinerary for Lynn so that she will have a rough idea on where to go, that took me about 45mins *lol* Hope my guide will be helpful to her :)

Slept at about 1am as I was helping hubby with his work stuff... Golly, I am left with only about 6hours + of sleeping time (T-T)


Friend In Trouble
If a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking, ”If there is something I can do?”
Think up something appropriate and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment