Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lynn's big day!

Told Whisky to wake me up at 5am last night but he didn't *lol* Anyway, I still have my alarm :)
Whisky followed me out of the room with his sleepy eyes but wagging his tail, how sweet ^^ Quickly shower and put on some make up and head to pick Aurora and Ronny at Woodlands Taxi stand and Ronny was late so we head to Esso Fairprice to purchase a packet of ice for the gatecrashing thingy then u-turn back to pick her up...

Here are some pictures taken by my Olympus U-tough ^^

Us with the bride at groom's house...


Ronny and Myself are first time being Jiemei, no experience at all while Aurora, today... is her 2nd time and of course I told her that she will lead :P But, we are still quite new to it, am glad the gate crashing went on smoothly... The brothers cheated *sigh* lol... The brother was late as there is no time keeper, they are supposed to reach at 8am but they reached at 9am instead and we have to speed the gate crashing session...

We went home at about 1.30pm for a shower and I was hoping to take a nap but there is not enough time *sobsob* Our MUA will reach peony jade at 4pm for our make up session.

Here some and photos taken for our makeup, any changes?

Myself...


Aurora....


Ronny


When the PG saw me and she couldn't recognize me after I started talking to her and she started to wonder who the hell she is talking to until she saw Ronny... *lol* the power of makeup?

There was some hiccups during the preparing, MP3 couldn't be played, emcees was late, food for bride and groom was delayed for like about 30 minutes and the co-coordinator sux ...... We have to keep asking and chasing for things and the wedding co-oordinator was always nowhere to be seen. A weeding co-coordinator is suppose to stay by the bride side at all time...
Nevertheless, the wedding still went on smoothly ^^

7pm! Guests have started to come in and we are pretty busy at the reception area, it's still manageable *phew* hubby arrive as well and he started helping to take some photographers for all of us as I am busy at the reception area... Our first time doing the reception area, I would said we did a pretty good job.. for a first timer... lol... We was sweating like crazy as well, as there is no air-con at the reception area...

Dinner started at about 850pm, I'm starving already :P In their guest list, there is a special table for muslim, about 7 pax... all did not turn up... I was quite shocked and pissed with those people, no idea why... At least, send a sms or call up to inform, It's manner ok... :P

Aurora and Myself proceed to the changing room to help Lynn to change to her night gown. While I was helping her with some stuff on her, she was telling me happily that she felt like a princess... That's what a bride should feel on her big day ^^ We helped her with her gown changing, change of hair accessories, necklaces, shoes, earrings...It's really tiring but worth it as she really appreciate it, some people just take it for granted...

Some random photographs during the day and dinner...



We bid goodbye to the bride and groom, Saw Thomas tears roll down his face... Guess he is very happy and touch by all his friends/relatives wishes... ;) Lynn was very happy too and I guess she took quite abit of beer/wine that her face is pretty red up, she told us that tomorrow dinner ok? Her tone was like...

The dinner ends at about 1140pm and luckily, hubby park his car in the multi storey carpark if not we will stuck in the normal carpark for about 30 minutes or more *phew* Reached home at about 1am... I'm so bloody tired, blow dry my hair after the shower and immediately fall asleep.. Yes! Immediately!

Somehow, I missed my wedding... It could have been better but luckily there's Angie by my side all the time *phew* If not I will be so lost... Thank again girl, I still can't thank you enough...



A Friend Is Someone

A friend is someone who…

Is concerned with everything you do. Is concerned with everything you think.
Calls upon during good time. Calls upon during bad time.
Understands whatever you think. Understands whatever you do.
Tells you the truth about yourself. Knows what you are going through all time.
Refuses to listen the gossip about you. Supports you all the time.
Does not compete with you. Genuinely happy for you when things go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment