Took a shower and when I came out from the shower I was really... pissed, as I see Whisky poo poo on the floor and in our room. Earlier I let Whisky go to the living room to do his own business before letting in him to our room... Ended up whisky was punish by hubby, serve him right *lol*
Picked Angie and KC @ Woodlands MRT taxi stand and head to French Bridal together for her gown selection :) The "auntie" there still remember me, keke... Angie & KC are really a easy couple, they selected the gown in less then an hour.. I still remember mine was like about 2-3 hours... But, I'm glad that she have found the gown that she likes ^^ After their gown selection, we dropped them to SLS and hubby drove me to Livia, Coastal Breeze, Bluewater 2 & Rosewood Suite to view their showflat... Only Livia and Rosewood Suit passed, the rest FAILED badly... :S Discovered condo now are mostly build till 5th level and it's quite pricey...
We then head to E!hub for a walk and saw that there's a indoor mini ferry wheels in there...
This mall is more of like food/dining malls + kids world rather then shopping mall and it's just beside downtown east~ Went to Mummy place for dinner and after our dinner hubby asked is there any place that I wish to go and he will drive me... Thank you baby ^^ But i choose to go CWP instead, as it's nearer... *lol* Look around for facial toner and finally settle down with a unknown brand (a unknown brand for me) from Korea and it's whiteeeee ^^
Went to Metro and selected 4 dresses to try but none are to my liking as I can see more fats now... Not in the mood to purchase clothing although it's GSS now...
Sleepy, shall turn in early tonight... Have to wake up early tomorrow for church session and hopefully can go for a swim tomorrow evening ^^
Cheers...
Your State Of Mind
Think big, and your deeds will glow.
Think small, and you will fall behind.
Think that you can, and you will.
It is all in the state of mind.
36.5 - LMS
No comments:
Post a Comment