Weekend seems to pass so quickly :(
Was awake by Whisky peeing sound at 8am! I'm really pissed... Anyway, cleared up the messed and went back to sleep till 11am. Woke up and do some laundry, washing of whisky peeing tray, bath session for Whisky and it's about 130pm and Hubby still sleeping *lol* Decided to wake him up and he was pretty shock that he slept this late~ Hubby went down to buy me "brunch".
Head to Clifford place at about 330pm for his daughter, Jiaxuan birthday party. She's 4 years old now, times really files... When can I see my rainbow? A simple party set-up, cosy I would said just for the family members~
We left at about 6.15pm and head over to Vivocity for our movie, Blood: The last vampire... It's a crap show... CG wasn't really impressive and predictable storyline...
That's how our Sunday ends...
15 June 2009
Sleepy Monday again... Not much updates for today~
Arranged a jogging session with Angie this evening but was drizzling so I cancelled it... Shall arrange for another jogging session soon this week and it's swimming time tomorrow! ^^
While on our journey home, hubby told me he finally found a "statement" for Ian's comment on "you make every man looks bad"... Hubby told me to tell him because I'm very loveable... *LOL* I almost fainted...
and *yay* will be meeting my ex-colleague tomorrow for lunchy, it've been a long time since I last see them~ Looking forward to it~
I'm stuck on lady gaga song - poker face, it keeps me awake~~
Make Memories
Circumstances or people can…
Take away your material possessions.,
They can take away your money.,
They can take away your health.
But no one can ever take away your precious memories.
So don’t forget to make memories.
Every day! Every moment!
36.2
Feeling blessed, happy, Fatigue...
Looking forward patiently...
No comments:
Post a Comment