Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday the 19th

Slept about 2am last night and before sleeping hubby told me he will send me to work today so that I can sleep abit more<3

It's Friday! Pretty busy with work today and times flies really fast today, so glad ... hehe...
Have to head over to UE square, Starbucks to purchase some nice coffee to perk me up but seriously, it's doesn't really helps... Just my excuse for me to enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the morning :) Went for Facial today, the massage on my face is really good, it will be a plus if they could play some relaxing music~

Knock off time! My eyes could barley open but upon seeing hubby I greet him with a smile, sleep god is temporary leaving me for a second...*lol* Grabbed hubby arm and naturally lay on it and have a short nap on it, feels good too =D

Hubby suggested to bring me to Geylang for Durian session but it's already 10+ish and I'm a little lazy to travel that far although I'm not the one driving :P But all of the sudden, both of us have a strong craving for durian so I decided to call Mummy and OMG, we are so lucky... there's durian at Mummy home! Drove to Mummy place at about 11+ish to enjoy the durian... *yum yum* Oh yea, we are also quite daring today... We bought Whisky along with us to Mummy house without any leash on him, F&E~ It was pretty exciting + also worried that Whisky will run loose but luckily he did not , a little proud of Whisky now . He's now sleeping soundly behind me ^^

It will be a pretty busy day tomorrow, picking Angie and KC up at 12pm to head to French Bridal to help her with her ROM gown selection and after that hubby gona bring me to showflat to get more idea on our next new home~ Love viewing showflat~ It's father's day tomorrow and I have no idea what to get for my dad as he seriously don't need anything... Mmm... Shall decide tomorrow... Ms Carrot is having her short escape to Genting and will be back on Sunday, bought something for her today and gona pass her on Monday~ ^^

Be Kind To All
While collecting shells washed up on the beach,
you will see a few that are fragile, and you might neglect them as unworthy.

But once these shells are very beautiful.
You don’t know what kind of journey the had to take to get them in there fragile shape.

Same with people. Don’t neglect them if they seem unworthy.
You never know what journey they had through life. Be kind to all.


Nice Song^^, for my hubby Lim <3>

Richard Marx & Donna Lewis - At The Beginning

We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there whenthe storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

(chorus)

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

(chorus)

In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you


Also stuck on the following songs~~

Alesha Diexon - Let's get excited, Breathe Slow

AShley Tisdale - It's ok, It's alright


36.4 - LMS

Blessed, Happy, Loved

1.03AM


No comments:

Post a Comment