Heart was beating so fast while waiting, it's like I can hear my own heartbeat~
Took a half day off to settle some personal stuff and went for lunchy with hubby at CWP, The Healthy Set meal from Dian Xiao Er. It's Yummy!
L2R: Spinach, Black Chicken Soup, Herbal Duck, Steam Fish, Gui Ling Gao

Strawberry cheesecake crepe... Taken some time back ago, forgotten to post it up~

Mummy pack some yummy durian for us today and we gona have it tonight! Yum Yum... So sinful~
Be Dynamic Right Now
Fill your life with anticipation.
Set your goals. Write your to-dos.
Just because you haven’t done something before,
doesn’t mean that you can’t start doing it right now.
Be the new dynamic you. Right now.
Alesha Dixon — The Boy Does Nothing lyrics
A song suitable for Whisky the Westie...I got a Dog with two left feet
And when he dances down to the beat
I really think that he should know
That his rhythms go go go
[Chorus]
Does he wash up?Never wash up
Does he clean up?No, he never cleans up
Does he brush up?Never brushed up
He does nothing the boy does nothing
lalalallalalalalal~
36.2, 36.9~
2WW starts tomorrow~ *praying hard*
I'm stronger now ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment