There are tons are people in there and they served breakfast and drinks, pardon for my SK-ness... :P Hubby asked around if we could speak to someone about baptizing and Q&A session but to no valid... Met a very kind lady, she told us more on Christianity for about 3.5h *omg* Saw Maria and the new account at Funan Delifrance and they have to go for stocks day today... It's Sunday you know~ Luckily, I have left AP but I definitely miss my nice colleague in there...
Hubby gave me a few option on where I want to go but I told him I just want to head home, I'm feeling so lethargic today. Reached home and started cleaning my Kitchen, laundry and clear some stuff in my room and found the following stuff~ My pager! *lol*
Was raining in the afternoon and somehow a insect manged to flew into our house and manage to catch Whisky attention... I only noticed when I saw his mouth moving so I quickly tell him NO and STOP... Well, he did and I manage to took a shot of the pity insect dead body... *RIP* *whahahaha* I believe what Whisky did was, he used his paw to "pawn" the insect and put it into his mouth~ *gross*
Found a pictures in FB taken by Dana...My hubby look so kiddish? boyish? *lol*

Waiting for our Golden pillow curry chicken Bun + Mee Hoon, No veggies *arghhh*
Hungry, sleepy, tired + cooling~
ger, it is not really gross. coz in fact ur dog is playing with the insect but he dunno that the insect will die becoz of his saliva. haha.. just like my dog lor. >.<'''
ReplyDelete*lol* ya, i agreed with you.. but the thots of the insect i felt it's gross... haha
ReplyDelete