Anyway, I was awake at about 7am already, "thanks" to hubby... hehe.. As he couldn't fall asleep he was using his hand to brush on my forehead - hair, kissing me on my face and holding my hand and looking at me or I should said watching how I sleep... *lol*
It's Friday! Working from home today as I didn't want to spread the virus to my colleagues.
I was surprised when I saw my boss MSN me this afternoon *lol* He was asking whether I'm under stress as my MSN personal message was saying "positive positive positive!" I replied nope and he replied "phew" and add on if there's anything about work that I feel stress with, feel free to let him know or chat with him about it... Thanks boss!
Called Kim Yan the MUA this afternoon and praying that she will be available on 1st August'2009 for the 3 jiemeis makeup! We are so lucky~ Hair-do + Make-up = S$80.00/per pax. Will be meeting up with the ladies soon and it;s shopping time! Budget for gown set at about S$150.00, I'm broke already but it's for Lynn's wedding, we wana dress nicely and be pretty on her big day~! So excited about it and at the same time I'm so dead la... 10kg of fats back on me, guess my gown side will be L or XL... Have to use a shawl to cover my fats (T-T)
Again, we had dian xiao er, The Family set meal for lunch today~ Kind of having PMS these two days but upon eating the food I let out little satisfactory smiles... *lol* Hubby was very happy... -___-" Poor hubby have to "tahan" my PMS... *lol* Love you baby <3 Tried to teach Whisky "gong xi" but he simply just doesn't want to do it... Keep showing us the dead sign *bang* Anyway, It's Saturday tomorrow and we will be bringing Whisky to Sentosa Beach for Westie outing~ It will be his 1st time swimming tomorrow, if he dares... hehe... It's like bringing a kid out for a swim as we need to prepare towel, shampoo~ It will be a tired day for him tomorrow~ ^^ Love Hubby Lim muchie <3
Flowers from Hubby Lim to Me ^^

He had a hard time looking for the pooh in pink, ran a few places and finally found it...
Hubby was saying that he wanted to play UNO with me on facebook and both of us keep winning and he kept making me LOL... with tears almost coming out... hehe...
105 days to our 4th year Anniversary... ^^
Always Follow Your Heart
Your time is limited. So don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice.
Follow you heart. Always.
36.6
No comments:
Post a Comment