Reached Cityhall at about 0930am today and happen to see Ian from far but I am not so sure whether it's really him so I waited for him to walked closer toward the bus stop... He gained a little weight and he's more tanned now... ^^He's back from his honeymoon from Racha and he got me a lemongrass soap... is he trying to tell me I stinks? *lol*
Show the video of Whisky 1st swimming experience to Hermit, Angle, Khaiwen, Serene, Ian, Eng, AL and hope that video will make their Monday a colourful one... *lol* Want to Thank Khaiwen for helping me to convert the video to portrait ^^
AL called Ian and told him to inform us "Lets go lunch at 1pm" and I told him over the MSN I want to eat veggie.. *lol* There goes his porridge plan... We went to Cheng Delicacies and the star dish here is the chicken chop with curry rice. You will get a big chicken chop made with juicy thigh meat pounded thin, then breaded and fried till crisp. It sits on a mound of rice and covers half the plate. A pool of curry gravy sits on the other half, with two chunks of potatoes. *yummy* AL ordered a-la-carte for 4 pax and lunch is really yummy and pretty expensive... 4 pax for S$76+, 5 dishes...
*Yippeee* Time to knock off~ AL went down for a smoke and I know he's definitely gona see my hubby and they gona start talking about WOW or Apple stuff thingy again... I've retired from WOW since last year but also a little inspired to go back and heal heal heal *lol* Left office at 0630pm and the traffic was terrible + horrible, usually took 30 minutes or so to reach home and it took us about 1h15minutes yesterday... There's accident on the road as well, hopefully the person will be alright.... *argh* Supposed to go Sembawang to have porridge but end up dinner at woodlands area :(
While watching channel 8 show @ 0900pm, Whisky hop onto the sofa and grabbed my attention asking me to "sayang" him... He's so sweet recently, I wonder why? *lol* There are times that Whisky will grab his milk bone and sit close beside me and begin his chewing session and you can feel his saliva, attention seeker, isn't it? But I like it... hehe! Everytime I went shower he will wait patiently outside and wait for me to come out as well ^^ Play catching with him last night and he was so tired that his tounge went to the left but I can see he is very happy as he love catching game but it will be a different case if hubby to play with him... Whisky will hide under something cos he doesn't wants to play with hubby or he's too scared that hubby will be able to catch him... *whahahahaha*
Bed time! Every night before I sleep, Hubby will spent time talking to me on anything + everything and slowly pat me to sleep after that...*lol* Enjoy it ^^
Blogspot having some issue, I can't load any picture up :(
36.8, 36.9
another week to go >.<
Blessed by lot of love from A.M.Lim ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment