Saturday, December 19, 2009

Zoo Trip - 14 Dec 2009

Rise and Shine @ 6.30am, to prepare for our Zoo trip with my Mum, Grandma, Angie and KC.
I'm sooooo sleepy~

Went to pick Mummy at about 0800am and we drive to Bukit Gomak to pick Grandma up~
It's been like 19 years since I last visited Zoo, thanks to KC, we have got 4 admission pass free, so I just have to pay for mummy, grandma and maid. S$18.00 per pax... *expensive* S$18.00 is for admission only while S$25.00 will have 1x boat rides and unlimited tram rides.

Took our breakfast at Ah Meng Kopi and their set meal cost S$6.60, it's freaking expensive.
We went in at about 0915am, thank God, weather is pretty good today :)

Here are some of the pictures taken today;

*lol* Can't believe I'm taking photo with soft-toy >.<
Mummy, Me, Hubby & Grandma :)

In the middle of the zoo trip, I felt so sleepy and hubby can see my "attitude" face *lol* Oops.
Nevertheless, he's still very patience with me <3

We left the Zoo at about 12:30pm and head over to Sembawang for porridge for our lunch. Sent Angie and KC back home and then sent Mummy, grandma and maid home.... Weather is getting very warm, I just feel like hiding in our air-con room but we can't as we got delivery to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment