Rinse and Shine, Mum called me at Singapore time 9am and Batam time is only 8am...Hubby and I are soooo tired due to the late night last night. We went for our breakfast at the hotel cafe at level 1 and I'm surprised that smoking is allowed in the restaurant and after our breakfast we stink badly... :(
Head back to our room and we took a 1h30mins nap and arrange for checkout at about 1130am Singapore time. The hotel has only 3 staff at the cashier + reception counter, services is a little slow. While waiting for my turn for check-out... Somehow my side eyes caught something blackie moving at quite a fast speed and I turned my head to my right and saw a huge cockroach and I quickly run to hide behind hubby and 1 of the guest uses his feet to crashed the cockroach to death, the yellow thingy came out... *ewwww* Oops, =x
Reached Singapore at about 0130pm so hubby and I decided to head for a quick lunch and to grab a tee shirt if possible as our t-shirt stink. Ended up, only mange to get a t-shirt for me as we don't have much time left...
We are late for baptism class today, all thanks to the bloody roadblock and the slow traffic and we only made it to the class at about 03.00pm, 30 minutes late... >.<
While on our way home we decided to drop by Vistapoint shop & save to buy some grocery and something really interesting happen... We grabbed the stuff we wanted and head over to the counted and queue to pay for the stuff we got and suddenly I remember that we did not take the bread so I quickly run over to the bread counter, which is very near to grab a loaf of bread, it's less than 15 seconds and I heard a woman yelling at hubby saying "WHY ARE YOU STANDING SO CLOSE TO ME"?!!! I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES NOT TO STAND SO CLOSE TO ME, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! and the problem is , hubby was not even standing close to the woman and I can see hubby face is like, what the hell and who the hell is she talking to?
I was quite pissed and run over standing beside hubby and told the woman "HE IS NOT STANDING CLOSE TO YOU, I was standing behind you earlier on!" The woman was like speechless for a few seconds and she started talking to herself and gave me the killer look and I looked at her back and suddenly the woman grab her stuff and head over to another counter to pay although she was about to pay, the cashier have to void her item. While she was walking in anger to another counter I said to her PMS and of cos, she uses the hatred and killer eye to look at me *bleah*
Another "war" started again... This time with a staff and this time the woman said "I DON'T LIKE CHINESE PEOPLE, WHY ARE YOU STANDING SO CLOSE TO ME"... I was really ROFL at that point of time this doesn't end here. 3rd time, a woman with her daughter kena...
Here's the conversation, all the while... she's yelling at the top of her voice.
Mental Woman: Why are you standing so close to me?!
Mental Woman: I told you not to stand so close to me right?!!
Mental Woman: I don't like chinese people! Get lost!!!
Mental Woman: Chinese people very rude!
Victim C was very very pissed and a little stunned but she managed to react in less than 30 seconds...
VictimC: Barbie...
VictimC: I'm not in service line, I'm customer ok!
VictimC: Why you want to disturb people?
Mental Woman: You all are the one who disturb people x 3
Mental Woman: Nobody welcome you all
Victim C: is this your shop??
and the war continue... Hubby only manage to record some part of it and we missed out the most interesting part... vulgarities was exchange and Victim C requested to see the manager and asked to call the police and in the end we have no idea how it end as we have already left.
Here is the short video clip, Mental woman in black...
No comments:
Post a Comment