Hubby and I went to pick Angie up at her office today as I have invited her to come over to Mummy's place to have dinner, KC also dropped by after his jogging session in-camp :)
Thanks for coming ^^
Menu for today... Curry Chicken, Vegetables, Chicken Wings and Red egg...
Yummy-licious *drool*
Again, pictures speaks louder than words~
This is the 1st time that I cut and distribute my birthday cake myself *lol* While chit chatting and having our cake, we was stunned by a loud sound, I can't describe how does the sound sound like. It's the fan! One of the blade somehow flew out and lucky no one was injure.. *phew* Angie and my butt was like glued to the sofa, don't know how to react *lol* Thanks to hubby, he quickly switch off the electricity...
Thanks to Mummy for the delicious meal, thanks hubby for being the PG and the cake, thanks Angie and KC for coming and thanks for the pressie :)





No comments:
Post a Comment