Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking forward to Year 2010...

Half day work today ^^

Hubby sent me to work this office and long bang Joann along as well :)
Hubby specially sent me to work and willingly to rot nearby my office area till I knocked off as he knew I'm unhappy since yesterday, of course not unhappy with him, it's some work stuff. I'm glad I'm better now cos Hubby is with me, always by my side and to cheer me up ...

Left work at about 12.40pm and went to AMKhub as hubby wanted to submit TT and to purchase ingredient for today's cooking, it was long queue to AMKhub car-park and guess what... DBS bank is on half day and closed at 1pm. There are still people queuing inside but the security just signal to us that they are close :(

We are still not hungry so we left instead of going over to NTUC... and head to AMK Ave 10 to chien chi tow for his leg treatment as Hubby sprained ankle have not fully recover... Speed recovery for him please....

Long weekend ahead =D


No comments:

Post a Comment