Friday, December 25, 2009

X'mas pressie from friends :)

Thanks to Karen, Angie, Juliana, Ian, PJ, Samantha and lots more...
I love receiving cards with lots of written wordings inside, felt so happy ^^


Ribbon hairbon, it's so girl-ish and sweet and it's White! Tissue holder with my name on it ^^

Prepared a total of 18 pack of this "oldies" goodies for my colleagues, cousin and friends.
Come in boxes and in paper bag, This shot was sent to me by my church friend, Juliana.

THanks to her as I din manage to take a shot of what I have prepared, too last minutes preparation as Hubby and I have to go a few places just to get those 'oldies' stuff...

The Box is too modern for this picture... *lol*, there's more of the oldies stuff in there just that she did not arrange it nicely *ha*, shall do it again soon as the response was really good and I felt so happy seeing their happy and OMG face. *lol* I shall add give stone in for the next one ^^

Spent quite a sum of money for christmas present, I'm so broke... >.<

Dear friends, thanks you so much for the thoughtful and sweet present, I really love it.*meltz*

Thank God that I'm blessed with lots of love and sweet and nice people around me :D
Last but not least, I love my Hubby muchie... Merry Christmas my dear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment