Slept at about 0230am last night and need to wake up at about 0930am as I have a meet up with my church friends for christmas gifts exchange followed by dim sum lunch :)
Hubby send me to Raffles place shopping centre to meet up with the ladies and I was on time *phew* Crystal was the first to reach, i'm 2nd :) After all of us has arrived we head up to level 3 for dim sum and we ordered like last than 10 dishes and total bill came up to $$120++ which is is able S$21++ per head count... I would consider going back if it's good but ... it's not.
Congratulations to Maria, her boyfriend proposed to her last Sunday! I'm so happy for her =D
Juliana eyes was really sharp to spot the "bling bling" on her finger... *hehe*
After our dim sum session Juliana, Vivienne and Maria went down to purchase some stuff while Salene, Crystal and Myself went down to Starbuck to wait for them and I'm so glad we are able to find a spot for six pax.
Juliana bought Crystal and Myself a cake, it's from Canele and guess what! She bought me the cake I wanted to try, it's really yummy. Thanks to Vivienne for the cute '25' stars candle :)


Thanks you ladies =D
We left and head over to church for out baptism course which starts at 0230pm and luckily by this time, the rain has already stopped.
After our baptism course, hubby brought me to Illuma and we decided to watch Avatar 3D but it's full, next on the list Sherlock Homes and it's also full, last choice was Alvin and the Chipmunks 2... There's back seats!
Illuma, the mall... is a disaster... The washroom in there stinks so badly and their floor is so sticky... I hate the carpark as well, it makes me dizzy... :P Lastly, cinema was "so-so", seats was pretty hard and after the show ended, the rubbish smell is a total turn off, as well as the sticky flooring... *sigh* Don't think I will go back again...
Our dinner at BenTen Cafe, I definitely won't go back again. Expensive price tag and I can cook better *lol* 31++ for 2 pax.
After our movie session we went up to level 7 and the arcade there seems like a higher class arcade, the games in there is so addictive... You have to insert coins to make the coins inside to drop down and to see whether you are lucky enough to hit the jackpot... There's also a Chef Daniel restaurant, a pub call Seven and a pretty big LAN game centre...
Looking forward to the next long weekend next week... ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment