Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday dayout with Angie, KC, myself and Lucius :)

No hubby today as he have to work on a Sunday from 9:00am - 3:00pm.
Challenging day for me because I have to think of how to travel to MRT with Lucius "Mercedes" ... *lol*

Thankfully, my dad came home with my breastfast! How sweet and he sent me and Lucius off to the MRT station with Angie and KC welcoming us there and helping me, thank god for them as well ^^

Here we go! Lucius 3rd time taking train, I'm quite excited ^^ It was about 10:00am and see how empty Bishan MRT is... We are on our way walking to circle line to take a train to Serangoon.


Creepy... Too empty.
We reached Brillionaire Kids at 10:35am and he's still sleeping but phew, he woke up 10 minutes later and just nice, lesson time! Look how focus he is when it comes to watching videos.
I'm the most busy Mummy in the class, busy taking photographs :P
My darling in jumper. Babies in jumper are just so adorable, don't you agree?
Asking me to carry him...
Tummy time ...
Lesson ended and I'm still busy taking photographs,lol...
Lucius is going to put all the plastic ball into my bag...
Lucius's is ready for lunch!
We had our lunch at "Pu Tien" and seriously it's freaking expensive and serving a bit small for a big eater like me. Lucius was tossing and turning in his stroller and I have to use my last resort before he start his engine .... placing my ipad on his stroller, he watched and fell asleep and I had a peaceful lunch :)

Shop and shop and shop but can see can't buy.... Too fat to buy any clothing now, catastrophe *Sigh*

Hubby called me at about 3:00pm and told me he's ready and he's on his way to come and fetch us, next stop? *Home sweet home* for Mahjong session, it's been a long time.

MJ ended at about 9:00pm and we drive out to Butkit Timah @ old-town cafe for our dinner cum supper, that's so sinful but seriously I couldn't be bother...   *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment