Monday, June 27, 2011

Lucius said OK twice...

Lucius was awake at about 6:00am for his milk session... At least I get to sleep longer now, he used to wake up every 2 to 3 hours for milk but not anymore =D Good news for myself, more time to Zzz'ing. *touchwood* Last fed him at about 8:00pm.

Put him down to his cot and he asked me to carry and I asked "Lucius, Mommy change diaper for you first ok?" Instantly, he replied "ok", I was like wow, maybe just coincidence, I proceed to change his diaper for him and asked him another question "Lucius, Mommy change to romper for you ok?" Again!! He replied "ooo ki".

See my little sunshine, who brighten up my day everyday, of cos not forgetting hubby, you are my sunshine too ^^ I'm a happy and blessed woman with Alvin & Lucius company everyday :)

I love Alvin Lim, I love Lucius Lim. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment