Settle Lucius down to his cot while I get myself ready , tons of things to do when brining Lucius out but I'm a happy mama ^^
Look how happy he is ... <3


Hubby drop us at TPY hub while he drive off to see his client. Breakfast with Lucius at Coffe Bean, he have been a good boy today! Waiting patiently for me to finish my breakfast before he start his 'engine', lol.
Nothing much to shop as it's still early but thank god, kiddy palace operating hours starts at 10:30am...shop shop shop but didn't manage to buy anything.
TPY hub has got quite a Cosy nursing and changing room, hot water is provided! Very useful for me to clean baby's stuff! No longer need power socket as I have my life-saviour, Medela Freestyle, best pump ever!


11.30am and hubby have not called, we have a appointment at 12pm @ KKH for healthy breastfed baby contest. Just as I was thinking not to attend hubby called and apologize furiously, haha. It's ok love, business is more important <3 time check, 11:45am, we have 15 minutes to reach KKH and lady luck is on our side today, we reached there on time but of course, hubby have to drop me first. Went to training center to report and the staff told me they are having a lunch break but it's ok. Why would they want to setbthe appointment at 12pm then? Anyway, the judging procedure was quite l.a.m.e, why? Paid $30.00 and went in the room for last than 5 minutes... Question they asked... 1. Does your baby know how to lift up his head? 2. Can he grab? 3. Fully on BM? 4. Can he call mama dada. One of the judge will play with him and put him on his tummy while another judge 'interview' me. Came out of the room and saw hubby and I told him it's over and his response was "that's it?!" well... Ohh.. Of cos, not forgetting about the goodies bag, need I to say about it. Don't expect too much, hah. Asked nurse for direction for nursing room and she's clueless...Zzz Anyway, while I went to EBM hubby took Lucius for a walk while waiting for me and when I started to pump I realize my HP was with him.. 10 mins and I'm done! Was thinking to go to one of the shop to make a phone call to hubby but guess what, as I was preparing to walked in to one of the shop, hubby and Lucius appeared, he told me he agar agar know I will be out, hehe. hubby with Lucius @ KKH

Comfy ... = happy boy :)


We are lucky today, UOB was having their roadshow there and I heard the DJ said as long as you hold a UOB credit card you can participate in the game. I asked hubby to go ahead but did not manage to guess the number correctly. DJ asked me to give it a try and so I did. How does this game works? You have to key me 2 digit number in order to unlock the "chest" to win a ash worth bag worth $139.00. Hubby choose 17 and I decided to choose 11, why? Cos of Lucius... 01.01.11, so Manu number 1, hah. The lady key in 11 for me and I press the unlock button on the screen and preparing to walk away bcos for me i think that it's not easy to hit e jackpot.walked away from the screen and the Lady congrats me and I was stunned for a few sec... Thinking to myself, wow, so bloody heng?
Photos taken during Motherhood fair by Sean Lau Photography -$15.00

Home sweet home :)

Supper tonight, Pizza hut delivery!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment