So... Lynn = Bad Temper + Frustrated and who kena..? Obviously, the answer is Hubby Lim *lol*
We decided to head out early and the weather is totally unbearable... Wanted to head over to the library to get some books for Hubby's assignment but the parking queue was quite long and instead of waiting we went for car-wash instead and head straight to AMKhub and ... long queue just to get inside the carpark, that's weekend... Zzzz
Head straight to Spring at lvl 2 to get a pants for myself as there will be some light stretching today ... Believe it anot, I do not have any pants for my maternity wear *lol* The pants seriously, I find it freaking ex... 3/4 and it's already S$49.90, bought 2 more top with sleeves this time... The fats on my arms area are obscene now... Oh my....
Even there's air-conditioner in the mall but it's still so warm and I decided to purchase 1 basket siew mai and 1 glutinous rice and 1 almond long-gan with Ice... ^^ Went to shop around the mall for abit before the lesson begins and happen to pass by Black Hammer and they are having a 50% discount on some men's shoes and lucky hubby managed to buy a pair of leather shoes for S$30.00 and it's the last pair... He's so happy with it.. *lol*
4:15pm~ fifteen more minutes to the lesson. We slowly walked over to "The little Skool" and thinking that we can take a rest instead while waiting but Oops, nope... We have to wait outside until the class is over... We are pretty surprised that alot of couple participate the parent craft session, about 60 pax (Wife + Husband).
Today's lesson...
1. Antenatal Exercise
2. Nutrition Before & After Delivery
3. Myths & Traditions
4. Coping with Pregnancy discomfort
5. Back care and Posture
6. Instructional Video
7 Q & A
The lesson was pretty interesting and hubby did a great job for massage... Thanks to the nice massage he gave me every night despite his tired-ness due to his job, exams and assignment... He's really superb... I definitely can't handle those in such a tight-deadline.
A "little" message for my be~
Thank you for giving me the nice massage every night, talking to the baby, always there for me and giving me 101% attention whenever I need it, sending and picking me up from work everyday, checking my blanket in the middle of the night, putting down the toilet seat for me when ever I need to use the washroom, shower for me, tolerating my nonsense when I have my mood-swing *lol* .... So much more to mention... I love you baby ^^
The lesson ended at about 7pm and next stop, BBQ @ OneJevois, Hubby's dad's brother place, a house warming cum birthday celebration for those whose birthday falls in October. Today is also the first time that we have spoken so much with Jo, *lol*. The event ended at about 10:00pm, awwww... too short to really catch up with each other, hopefully the next gathering will come soon, maybe x'mas?
Sent Hubby's dad and daughter home before we drive home, tiring day... Reached home at about 12:10am... Shower and dried my hair and getting ready to sleep and to my horror, I saw freaking black thing near my alarm and what the fish, it's a damn bloody disgusting cockroach!!!! What the??? Since Mummy is still awake I went to her room and told her to catch the bloody disgusting cockroach for me, 1st time the cockroach run away but it's not so lucky the 2nd time... Mummy is so brave that she just used a tissue to catch the cockroach... Yucks, we hate cockroach! GROSS...
We seriously cant find any reason why there is cockroach in the room, there's no food in the room at all... Maybe too warm, the cockroach need some air-con? Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment