Hubby woke up at about 800am today and he tried to wake me up so that I can get myself ready and I made a fuss about it and he quickly pat me back to sleep... *whahahaha*
30 minutes later I willingly open my eyes and reached out to my babyplus and strap it to my tummy for an hour, that's is my daily routine... So, I returned to my dreamland again.
930am and I quickly head for shower, today's itinerary... Babyfair @ Expo then to AMK Hub.
Went to pick Angie up at her place and off we go to Expo~ We reached Expo at about 1100am and we settled down for our breakfast before we being our "shopping trip", Angie is here for the Travel & Wedding fair. Started to rain heavily halfway through our breakfast...
I'm pretty excited about this babyfair but was a tad disappointed as the fair was really small and end up we did not get the cot/playpen but bought the following;
Moo Moo Kow...
We also bought washing powder for baby's clothing and lastly, we signed up with Stemcord for cordblood banking. Interesting, there are certain discount for certain Gyane..
Anyone who wish to sign up with Stemcord you can also put me as a referrals, there's a $50 - $100 discount ;)
Times flies and it's already 230pm and we are late for our parentcraft session which will being in 30 minutes time. Nevertheless, we managed to reached AMK Hub at 3:10pm but there's no class today?!! The door was locked! I can only call TMC tomorrow to check why and asked for a make-up lesson.
Texted Angie and asked if she wana join us at the food-court and she told me she's queuing Koi for me -_-", she also bought us some curry puff... She spent 30 minutes just to get the curry puff and milk tea for us, thanks alot girl ^^ I'm so tired already and hubby still asked if I want to go to kaki-bukit to view more baby's stuff and I surrender... I just want to go home and rest, I'm aching everywhere already >.<
Reached home at about 600pm, head for shower and started to nua on our bed. Hubby was telling me he knows that I'm happy today as I was "everywhere" during the baby fair... *lol*
It's Monday tomorrow *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment