Hubby help me with the laundry yesterday and he forgot to keep the clothing in while he came to pick me up from work and guess what... I will have to send the clothing for washing again as the clothing was soak with rain... "how nice" :(
Anyway, before that Hubby bought me to vivocity and wanting to catch a movie but there isn't any nice show that interest us so we went shopping instead^^
We had our dinner at B1 Kopitiam and seriously all the food there is really crappy, the best food court that I love so far is Raffles City Shopping Centre lvl 3 foodcourt...
We proceed to TANG after our dinner as we are lookin for a white long sleeve shirt for Hubby, for his confirmation this Sunday as his current white long sleeve is stained with ink, he tried to soak it in bleach but it just doesn't help but it works for my white dress...
Found some idea design and asked for the salesgirl help and she is so reluctant to help, when I asked for another size she gave me the "what the hell look" and that kind of "scanning" eyes looking at me from head to toe... Argh. While waiting for huuby to try it on I overheard the salesman ans salesgirl conversation.... Actually not overheard, they are standing so close to me and naturally I can hear clearly what they are talking about even when they are whispering, maybe I'm transparent to them...
Salesgirl: so how, he got buy anot?!
Salesman: at first he said yes, den later said no, den later said look around and at last he doesn't want it... *sigh*
Salesgirl: aiyah, alot of people like that one, flicker minded, try try liao don't want...
Me: execuse me, can I have size 16 for this and she is very unwilling to help...
Anyway, didn't buy from TANG as the size we wanted is out of stock.
Manage to purchase 2 long sleeves and 1 sweater for Hubby @ G2000. There's a so call promotion for those who are born in the Tiger year, spent $88 and you can be G2000 prestige member instead of the regular $200 and it takes 4 weeks for them to process the application, it's a card-less membership... *slow*
Been busy with shopping this week, for our winter gear and I guess we are done with the shopping and now, waiting to exchange some US and WON... The rate is pretty bad now :(
Some snacks from Florent, it's quite a popular snack from France, almond topping, a little too sweet for me by it's kind of crispy to chew...

It's our confirmation tomorrow, 7 Feb 2010 and 4 days to our Korea trip ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment