Mummy reached City Hall at about 1:30pm and we head over to Taka for our "winter" shopping trip and ended up there's no winter wear at Taka :( We shop for abit and head over to Chinatown... While on our way to Chinatown, we asked Mummy is there any country that she wish to go and her answer is "I don't know" ....
It's a bloody warm day and in and out of air-conditionier place = "nua-nua". I saw 1 pretty nice boot and I'm sooo going to get it, it's only S$40 but... out of stock *argh* Din manage to get anything today *sigh* Bought some "hai sheng" for Mummy and wow, 4 freaking small "hai sheng" S$137.00... Eat it and poo out *lol* Anyway, she happy = I happy :)
Dinner time @ Yum Cha, it's Mummy first time there, am glad she likes it. I wana recommend Yum Cha signature hor-fun, S$12 for small serving and it's enough for 3 pax, we ordered some other dim sum as well, finally get to rest for abit. Mummy is still very energetic, I'm getting old already... Hubby leg is breaking too. It's been such a long time since we shop this long hours.
We bid goodbye to Chinatown and time to go home, thinking of having a cooling shower and to rot on my bed and hubby by my side ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment