Despite waking up at about 11am today, I'm still tired *hehe* After our breakfast, I rested for a bit and proceed to give Whisky a shower as he smellllllllll.... :P Another warm day~
Lynn Tan called me twice and I didn't pick up as phone was in silent mode, I called her back about an hour later. She asked whether do I eat mooncake, with or without yolk? Yeap, I do take moon take and double egg yolk is my all time favourite... *lol* Suddenly I can sense that she sound a little disappointed... She told me she have made some mooncake but it's without yolk, the key word is "made"! Definitely, I want it! It's made with love *hehe*
She sms me that she will be down my block at about 130pm, I went down to wait for her and I'm expecting to see the Black Honda Stream and suddenly she popped out of "somewhere", from a red nissan sunny... I was a little shocked as I was wondering why they changed to such a "o biang" red, ugly car =x hahahahaha! Lynn told me that somebody "buang" to her car backside while she was on her way to work last week, they have sent it to the repair center... I'm glad she's alright ;)
Here's the Made with Love Mooncake by Lynn Tan ^^
It's nice but a little too sweet for me, I gave hubby some to try as well and he find it nice too ^^
Dear girl, thanks for the mooncake + special delivery *hehe*
Head over to Mummy place and when we are at her block void deck, there is a bunch of Malays kids, upon seeing Whisky they yell and scream and showing the sign of fear that they are afraid of dog... Please, I'm still quite a distance away, if you are afraid don't try to use any 'pattern' to scared Whisky or whatever dog... Exaggerating reaction, really... Worst still, we are taking the same lift and of course, I have to let them go first... That's fine. They reached level 6 and I started to see the lift stopping and every level, which is 5, 4, 3, 2 and finally to 1. I'm a little racist now, just like Hubby & Whisky... *lol*
Reached Mummy's place at about 300pm and start digging in for our lunch~ Curry fish with Vegetable! 1st time tried Mum's curry fish, It's really fantastic! Thanks Mummy! Watched some lame chinese show after our lunch plus mooncake session, again~ Single egg yolk mooncake this time, quite yummy too! It's such a sinful day, I'm growing bigger and BIGGER.... >.<
Went home at about 530pm and called Evelyn as I have missed her call earlier on... She have confirmed we can send Whisky to her next Sunday... The date is drawing near and I started to panic as I'm not willing to let Whisky go... (T-T) Although he have been with me for only about 2 years but I'm loving him more and more each day... The way he welcome me home, the way he waited for me at the door when I was out or when I was showering... When I'm busy, he would just stick close to me by my stick without disturbing me just that sometime he will annoy me with his toy sound.... *lol* The thought of me coming home without seeing him wagging his tail and welcoming me, I felt awful and sad already.... *Crying out loud*
Whisky is now sleeping soundly and I can see he's growing fatter too ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment