Friday, September 25, 2009

FAME @ CWP Cathay...

Went to watch FAME at Causeway point, 7.40pm show. THere's stil;l about an hour left, we head over to sakae sushi for our dinner and ordered a premium bento to share it with hubby... Very disappointed with the food, getting worst... I shall stick to Ichiban for japanese food...

What is the movie about?

A reinvention of the original Oscar-winning hit film, "Fame" follows a talented group of dancers, singers, actors, and artists over four years at the New York City High School of Performing Arts, a diverse, creative powerhouse where students from all walks of life are given a chance to live out their dreams and achieve real and lasting fame...the kind that comes only from talent, dedication, and hard work.

In an incredibly competitive atmosphere, plagued by self-doubt, each student's passion will be put to the test. In addition to their artistic goals, they have to deal with everything else that goes along with high school, a tumultuous time full of schoolwork, deep friendships, budding romance, and self-discovery.

As each student strives for his or her moment in the spotlight, they'll discover who among them has the innate talent and necessary discipline to succeed. With the love and support of their friends and fellow artists, they'll find out who amongst them will achieve Fame...

The songs for this movie are quite catchy and after watching the show, I was so inspired by them but I knew I couldn't really dance or have such a powerful vocal but just by watching it, I felt happy and tears in my eyes... It's really touching show~ Although I used to learn ballet when I was younger but it didn't come to any good... Guess I'm the type of clumsy person and all ballet dancer are those slim type *lol* Singing wise, I can sing but not to that powerful extend... *envy*

Went over to MJ at level 4 to see if the soundtrack for FAME is available... Selling at $19.90, I'm only looking at S$15.00 and below... it ok, I can wait *hehe* It's already 9.40pm and it's time to head home, we took the escalator to head over to B2, while on our way... Hubby saw Metro having a Sales roadshow at level 1 and he pulled me over to take a look ... i was like -_-" "what you want to see?" His reply was he wanted me to take a look... *lol* Less than 1 minutes, I spotted some nice shoes and I was deciding which one to get and hubby said, get two! ^^ *yay*

S$19.90

S$16.90

Oh yeah, Michael Jackson movie "MICHAEL JACKSON, THIS IS IT" was be showing in the theatre on 28 October 2009 and it will be showing for only 2 weeks, tickets will be available for booking on 28 September 2009! So, if you are a MJ fan, take note!


No comments:

Post a Comment