Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dinner at GWP Coffee Lounge

Mum's not cooking so we decided to head over to GWP for our 5 course dinner with Lucius along.

Hubby WA me this pic and said "tan lao lao" as I'm still in the office, they are waiting for me downstairs... I cant stop laughing when I saw this picture... It's not easy to take a pic of Lucius frowning, lol. 

Happy little boy waiting for Mummy to serve him his porridge...
Take 1...
Take 2... He automatically lean towards me.. Awwww, so sweet, this little fella never fail to melt my heart.
Nowadays, he's getting sweeter and sweeter, just like daddy :)
Pleasant Dinner and Lucius is happily "chatting" with the staff in his own language.
He KO in the car at 8pm... tried to wake him up and he simply "bo chap" so let him continue, reached home and tried to feed him milk at 10pm, his mouth shut real tight.

Anyway, this little fella woke up at 3am and hold my hand and look at me so closely and gave me a hug then said "mummm mummm" He's hungry!

Gave him his bottle of milk and he only fall asleep at 5am... Anyway, I have already fall asleep before him, haha. Thanks to Hub ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment