Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mama! Mumm mumm ah!

Mums & Babies movies @ Great World City - I don't know how she does it with 8 mummies and babies, forgot to take pic today :(

Went over to imperial treasure for our lunch and dim sum, nice food but wow, pricey. Spent $25 per pax. Am getting more & more calculative now, raising a baby is seriously no easy job, every cents count now.

Thanks to Lynn Ong, she sent Lucius & myself to ICA for passport collection. It was so pack even on a weekday but thank God, I've made an appointment in advance ^^

Hello everyone! I have my own passport now ^^



Meet nummy at cwp and we went to shop at cold storage, Bought pasta, pork, coon cheese and tomato for Lucius's dinner.

Look like... Eek.. But taste quite yummy! Lucius finish it all :D

This time my mum n dad heard Lucius calli g MAMA! Follow by mama! Mummm mummm ahh! <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment