Our little bundle of joy, Lucius Lim... Made with Love by Alvin & Lynn *haha*
Not sure whether it's the epidural effect, Lucius is always in his "la-la" land, he doesn't seem hungry at all... Breastfeeding certainly isn't easy, breast engorgement was seriously freaking painful and Hubby and the nurses have to massage my breast for me, I just find it hard to massage myself as the pain was really....*tears coming out* Breast was as hard as a rock...

Pee-ka-boo~ His left eyes is always close...

At about 11am, we was informed that the reporter is outside and are we ready... I was like "huh" as I'm not even ready and I look like shit... A few nurses came in and so call "deco" my bed with a coloured bed-sheet *lol* They was also asking if I need to put on any make-up... My reply to them was no, no need... Seriously, I am so tired, I don't bother how I look already, just get it over and done with...
Reporters from SPH, CNN and "Sin Ming" and radio station 958 called to my ward and interviewed us, I just feel so weird...
Our first picture taken by SPH :)

No comments:
Post a Comment