Friday, September 10, 2010

MBS 10 - 11 September'2010

Before we set off to our short R&R trip @ MBS, hubby send me to Marina Square as I'm craving for milk tea and shave ice ... A nice combo on such a warm day...^^

Pudding milk tea ....
Rainbow Shave Ice... Hmm, I still prefer Strawberry/Mango shave ice as they come with QQ "ball"

MBS was soooo packed that even valet parking full, we decided to try our luck and drive to the car park near Casino instead but lady luck not on our side after waiting for about 20 minutes... So... there goes the illegal parking...

Our room are at level 37 and I'm pretty excited about it, the higher the better ^^ - 3766 located at Tower 2... My first reaction when I step into the room was... "wooooo~ nice... Spacious" Love the bathroom, I wish I can have MBS bathroom, I love big bathroom... =D


The view from our room~
Interesting ....
Bathroom..
Bad Hair day...
Aurora, Angie, Myself and Hubby @ Sky pool... Thanks to KC for this picture..
Hubby and Me ^^
Enchanting View I...
Enchanting view II...

We take turns to head down to our room for shower after our Swimming session and finally 8:30pm, dinner time. Our initial plan was to head over to "Ding Tai Feng" for dinner but it was still under renovation so we tried our luck and walk around to see if there are any other choices... There are plenty of fine dining and after about 30 minutes of "search" we found a so call cafe selling chicken rice, economics rice, dim sum, that's more like it! *lol*

Went for a walk after our dinner but I was so tired after strolling for less than 30 minutes and told hubby that I wanted to head back to the room to rest instead :)

More photos~
Tower 2 & 3




More photos but my patience is running out... *lol*
Anyway, for your information, it will cost you S$8 per hour to park in MBS but no worries, there's a cap to it @ S$28 for a day...

I'm glad the ladies enjoyed the swim and the view at MBS ^^
Hubby and I checked out at about 12:30pm and today's it's time to see our precious son and JW ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment